Tuesday, May 16, 2006

::Coffee::

Ok why is that no matter what coffee ALWAYS tastes better when you don't make it? LOL
Seriously, Ok coffee drinkers do you agree?
I don't know why or what it is but I just love love love the coffee from Dairy Mart down the road. I just bought myself a new coffee pot, and I have REALLY GOOD coffee.. It is Folgers Breakfast Blend.. I only like folgers if it is coffee pot coffee I can't do Folgers Crystals instant.. So anyway.. new coffee pot, GREAT coffee, GREAT creamer, So why is it that I don't want to ever make coffee at home? LOL I would rather spend a buck everytime I want a big ol hot cup of coffee..LOL
Am I nuts or are a lot of coffee lovers like that?
And I am finding myself drinking coffee later and later in the day, Pretty soon I think it will be all I drink..LOL
It basically already is.. I drink water and coffee.. and I drink pop IF I eat out somewhere but I rarely drink it at home anymore!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Hmmm, not a coffee drinker here. Trucker is though and he would deff. rather have it made at home. Some of that probally is because he doesn't want to spend extra money on something he already has at home LOL.

Just make the coffee Ali, you might be surprised and never buy coffee elsewhere ever again LOL. Think how much money it will save you over a course of a month. Let's say 1 cup a day at $1.00 is an extra $30.00 each month LOL.

OMG, I sound like TRUCKER AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! LMAO

10:58 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I hear ya Nae! TOTALLY! I hate that I do this.. And B doesn't care, and I think that is why I keep doing it..LOL If he said NO MAKE WHAT YOU HAVE... I WOULD..LOL
GRR.. I have to start making it at home.. Nae you need to become a coffee drinker, come over in the am so we can have coffee together so I will start making it here..LOL

11:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL! I always preferred drinking coffee at my parents' house, Sailor's parents' house, or at a restaurant to making it at home. Before this pregnancy, I could NOT go out to breakfast without having coffee. I hate fast food coffee, though.

7:28 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I love BK coffee.. But just the reg. I can't stand that they have a million different strengths of coffee..LOL
I don't care for Mcd's coffee... Wendy's is pretty good too...LOL
**
Oh and I am realizing that part of this is B..LOL Today, I was all about making coffee here, didn't say anything at all.. But he says"Wanna coffee?" "I am gonna go get me one" He drinks the cappicinos.. So ofcourse I just said sure.. GET ME ONE TOO..LOL

9:29 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

LOL, dang you Bri you made her addicted to DM coffee LMAO!!!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

You know... lately the coffee I make (the regular Folgers) just SUCKS! I think that I'm spoiled by the fab latte's though!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Found you from Lion's Den. I like your blog.

I, too, hate my own coffee. Ok, so hate is a strong word, I still guzzle it down. But if I can get my husband to make it somehow it tastes so much better. And he hates coffee--like really hates it and won't drink it and thinks it stinks--but man can he brew up a nice cup o' joe!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home