Monday, May 15, 2006

::Monday-Points To Ponder::

Points to Ponder
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a work station...

- Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

- Does fuzzy logic tickle?

- If they arrested the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery?

- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.

- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?

- How much faith does it take to be an atheist?

- I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.

- If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is), then what, exactly, is fog horn made out of?

- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

- If atheists say there is no God, who do they think pops up the next Kleenex in the box?

- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?

- I believe the only time the world beats a path to my door is when I'm in the bathroom.

- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

- What WAS the best thing before sliced bread?

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LOL! Cute!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home