Sunday, May 21, 2006

::Just Stay Smooth Damnit:

Why Why Why Can't things just STAY going smoothly!
**WARNING VERY LONG***
Ok so things have been going REALLY good for the past two months or so.
We got all our tax stuff situated and all our bills are caught up, if not ahead,and life has just been going good ya know. I feel like a normal person again, Now BAM...Everything just starts slowly going bad..

It all started on Friday Morning...
About 9:30 in the morning I was laying down in bed, kind of sleeping, kind of not, ya know those in and out type of sleeps. B was laying down in Sonshines bed doing the same thing and Sonshine was playing(he does not have school on Fridays) in his room right there with B.. Both of us alert enough if something were to happen, I have to make that clear so you all know I wasn't neglecting my kiddo..HAHAHA So anyhoo....


We layed back down when Sonderful left for school. S
o I am laying all comfy in my bed and I heard the phone ring, Sonshine asked to get it and I said ya he answered it and brought it to me and it was Sonderful's reading teacher.
Sonderful apparently never turned in a 100 point project that was due AT THE END OF APRIL!!! And his teacher ask that I have him do it, And boy was she sounding harsh and critical of me with her tone! So I am mad at this point, From the whole incident and her tone with me,NOT the way to start off my day..

So ofcourse I was up then, pissed off mainly because he was at school, the teacher asked him where the project was and he said at home. BS, I KNOW that project was sitting in his damn folder, I don't check his folder every day NOW I WILL for sure though. So I guess I should of noticed this project but I never saw it in there,It was probably in his desk in his homeroom,but he is 10 damn it he should be more responsible.. Which I guess is partly my fault,

And before all my wonderful friends tell me that it is "NOT my fault and to quit being to hard on myself" because you will,
That is why I love you all so much :)

I'm not really, I barely put any blame on myself just tiny bit... I know and Nae can testify that I am not the most orgainized of persons..LOL Honestly, but she can also testify that lately I have been really trying to get my house in order because we probably have to stay here a bit longer, HOPEFULLY NOT BUT WE WILL SEE,... So as the saying goes,"Monkey see, Monkey do" Well my kids see me unorganized and with unfinished tasks they follow... So that is why I am trying, I want my kids to always be 'better' than me ya know... SO I Have to put some partial blame on myself but barely any, because he KNOWS that is HIS work, he is responsible. And I am not allowing him to get away with this..He is grounded from everything but reading school stuff, until further notice! This shit has gone on long enough and 100 points, are kidding me? That is a HUGE chunk of what used to be his A!

NOWAY.... So that is the first thing that started my day off in the wrong way!
Friday B, Sonshine and I are all out running errands because he had the day off, Everything is fine. The day goes great!

Sonderful comes home from school and I dealt with him and told him what was the result blah blah blah..

Ok Friday evening we decide to head out to dinner, BIG MISTAKE!

First we head out to the car to leave to go to dinner.. My passenger side door WON'T OPEN! I am freaking out.. B keeps telling me "It' unlocked!" No shit shirlock but IT STILL WON'T OPEN!! WTF? So we head back in side, me just fuming and dumbfounded by this because we have barely had this car 2 damn months.. I am realizing now after a few to many this and thats going wrong, we got ripped off! So we head back inside because I just need a minute to calm the hell down..Seriously... So.. finally we head out..

We get to dinner,Longhorn steak house, GREAT PLACE, NICE PLACE, Type of place where you know your bill is gonna be close to 100 bucks.. but we wanted to go out to a nice dinner together because we haven't in a long time... Everything seems to be going well and we get through our appitizers and finally dinner comes, We are all eating and out of the blue Sonderful feels like he has to, excuse me, throw up. So he starts to head to the bathroom and we notice well he just ain't gonna make it. So I just throw the rolls on the table and give him the roll basket..LOL What else was I gonna do, I was not about to let him do that all over AGAIN IN ANOTHER PLACE..LOL That has happened WAY TO MUCH!
I barely got into my steak, that mind you I had to send back because it wasn't done enough, and this happens... So well I tell the lovely, nice, paitent, waitress, check please.. 80 bucks later AND starving because I waited all day to eat,every one of us has a take out box and dinner is just ruined!!

Not Sonderful's fault ofcourse but he is 10 and does need to learn to chew his food right..SIGH! That is what it had to be because he wasn't sick or anything and he didn't have a headache, so it had to be that..And he doesn't even cut his own, I do it.. GRRR.. So I know the pieces are small enough NOT to choke on them IF YOU CHEW ALL THE WAY...UGH
Well now I have just set the law.. He is big enough to order and eat the steak, cut it your damn self, ya know.. Steak at a steak place is not cheap and I want to enjoy mine not have to cut my 10 yr olds steak..kwim?
I mean am I wrong or not? If I am I would like to know cause I feel if your big enough to eat a 15.00 dollar steak you can cut it and know how to eat it..LOL
So besides now having to climb in through Daddy's door like a little child because mine don't open in the car I STILL AM STARVING AND REALLY ANGRY NOW!!
We go home, and I put the kids to bed right away and hung with B for a bit and headed to bed. NO NYQUIL ON FRIDAY.. Was going on 7 days with out it ..........

Saturday, B decided he wanted to sleep in THEN take a few hour nap! WTF? He was supposed to go take the car in and have them look at my door, I WANT IT FIXED, We have the money to do so that is when you do it right... Grrrr.. So before he layed down for a nap he called his mom to see if she would keep the boys over night. I NEEDED A BREAK... To many things, to much stress I was gonna explode... She at first said no, but then called back and said yes... So we after he took his nap and us trying to wake him up for about an hr(which that pissed me off) he got up and we take them over there...

Nice ride home, just him and I having a good ol time, Decide to stop at Best Buy and pick up a few dvds, I want to start my Will & Grace collection, so I got the first and third season..ARGH NO SECOND.. So I have to get that sometime before I start watching the third one.
And we got a Rob Zombie cd with a dvd that comes with it and Ludacris cd..

Cool.. we had a nice night...Stayed up and watched A little of the first season of Mr. Show with Bob and David(what B bought at Best Buy 3 sesons together) so we watched some of that and I hit the hay and he stayed up a bit...
So B put the wter in the coffee pot and the coffee and got it already for me this morning before he went to bed, so I wake up in a great mood, great nights sleep after such a stressful day and find that my favorite fish Whalen dead in the tank =(
He was so fun to watch and he looked like a polkadotted little whale, hence the name..LOL

So it has to be because lately ever since he did something with the tanks our fish have all been dying.. all the bobs are gone, whitey is gone, Geraldo our catfish is gone, and now I am so pissed about Whalen being gone.. I don't know what he did or where along the lines he messed it up but he did and it is now getting moss and whatever and we have two fish and some stupid ass ghost shrimp left! AND He says he wants to get more.. OH NO YOU WAIT AND WE READ AND GET INFO ON FISH BEFORE WE BUY ANYMORE!!

So I have been sitting TRYING to get my blog right for about an hr but I dont know what the hell I am doing wrong but I can't get certain graphics right..grrr. So I gave up and decided I needed to get this shit off my chest before the boys came home and B came home!

So I will post it here..LOL Thanks for reading!!
The boys should be home soon..My Mil called to tell me about 2 they should be here. B is gonna stop and get stuff for dinner on his way home he gets off of work at 4.
We will be having burgers on the Foreman grill..YUMMY!!

Hope all my friends are having a great day!!

OH P.S....
The celeb gossip I hear is that Angelina is or has been in labor, I can't wait to hear about Baby Brangelina! And I also hear that US magazine bought the rights to the babys first photos for a donatition to UNICEF FOR 5MILLION!!WOWIE!!
Just thought I would share.. Oh and that reminds me Nae I have soemthing for you I made, For your blog. I will email it soon! Sorry but I had to share..LOL
Have a great Sunday everyone!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I hope they fix your car door/ Take care!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

It's always somethin.

><(((*>

11:31 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Wow, so did not know you had such a rotten weekend. I hope you get your car door fixed soon. So that is why Sonderful is on punishment, I can't believe he just ignored his project and for that long. Hope your next few days have and will be better sis.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home