Friday, May 19, 2006

I want to...

Donate my mobile home if we can!
Do you think that is possible?
I have looked and looked and really didn't find anything.. You can donate any kind of driving vehicle, including boats and rvs. My home could be easy to move it is 'mobile' LOL and I am sure there are families that could use it, It is not the best home in the world at all but it is something that a small family who needs it could have. And I would be doing something wonderful for others. That is always good karma..LOL


I will be seriously looking into this for when we decide we are financially ready to move out of here. So if anyone comes across anything or feels like doing a little search for me please feel free to let me know.. I searched for 'donate your mobile home' on Google!

I would really like to do this if I can! The whole way it came up was my Mom told me to look into donating our old car, because we have to get rid of it anyway..But B says that it is not worth even donating.. It does need a lot of work and the whole point of donating a vehicle is so it is ready for a family now. So I believe we will just call a place that takes junk cars to come and get it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home