Saturday, May 20, 2006

::Concerts::

In honor of July 19, and if you forgot, teeheehee that is Poison!!! Rock!
So I was sitting here with B listening to tunes and White Zombie is on, We just LOVE Rob Zombie and BOTH his movies!
So I was thinking there are many that I am still dying to go to, and a few that I have been to.
So I would really like to know what kinds of concerts my friends have been to,I know some MO friends have answered this before but there are new folks hanging out here now so I would like to get to know them better! So ladies fess up, even if they are embarrassing..LOL....
**********************
What concerts have you been to?
--I have been to the following..
--Megadeth, Pantera and White Zombie(all at the same one when I was 15)
--I saw Slaughter at a bar around me in 98 or 99
--Tom Petty(june 02)
--Metallica and Kid Rock(New Years Day 2000)
--Kid Rock(Last summer)
--Will be at Poison this summer!!

What is your favorite?
Oh by far Kid Rock the second time!!! Honestly it will take alot to top that!

What was your least favorite and why?
I would probably say Metallica and Kid Rock in 2000, Kid Rock was still semi new and they lost all sound soon as they got on stage for awhile, We were where the Cavs play and you cant smoke, We were so high they were so tiny, The bands rocked, sound wise but the time there was just not great, ya know.. But it was a free ticket and I love both so hey..LOL

And what top 3 are you dying to go to?
I really really want to see Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw!
I would like to see Ozzy in concert too!

Please reply here I would love to know who you have seen!! Or if you feel like post at your place!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I'm not really a big concert fan, I've been Snoop Dogg and Nelly, Ja Rule, and Linkin Park. I think that's it. My fave was either Linkin Park or Ja Rule...I was kinda blind at the Snoop Dogg and Nelly concert, didn't feel like wearing my glasses and I had JUST gotten contacts, so couldn't wear them for so long. LOL I'm not really dying to go to any, sad, huh?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home