Tuesday, May 23, 2006

PRAYERS NEEDED!!

I posted this at MO but am posting it here too because others besides MO members read it!!
**************************
Please please please pray for my MIL...
She went to the ER yesterday afternoon because she was not feeling well and I guess she got really dizzy and fell down and just isn't right.She also has something called labrynthsomthing that makes you dizzy but she knows that this is just not from that.So her sister took her to the er yesterday about 3 in the afternoon and she did NOT get into to see a doctor till after 11 lastnight..

After a few diff. people,including Brian, were there taking turns to be with her.Well they think that part of her intestine is ripped or something that is allowing ceptic stuff run through her body. And they allowed her to sit in the waiting room for almost 10 hrs lastnight like this.She has barley seen a doctor today, Brian is there, his Aunts are on there way there and they may be moving her to a new hospital, this one sucks...

And it happens to be where I was born..SIGH..But I don't take my family there ever and never have!So anyway they are practiacally doing nothing but drugging her up so B's aunt has to wait for him to get there and get his permission to move her and then once she is all better llooks like we may have a lawsuit on our hands too...

But she is really not doing well and she is over 60 and will most likely need surgery if this is infact what is wrong with her!!I know from experience that surgery at that age is not very good.. My Grandma needed a little procedure done and had a stroke and so please keep Brian's mom in your prayers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

I am so sorry, she will def be in my thoughts , Hugs

><(((*>

11:25 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I was sorry i couldn't be anymore help to you yesturday Ali. i hope she gets better soon!

1:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope your MIL get better soon. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home