Wednesday, May 24, 2006

::WOW Already!::

I can't believe my baby's last day of preschool is TOMORROW!!
I know he didn't go the whole school year but he still went!
And I am so truly amazed that in just a few months how he has changed and totally for the better!! He is really growing up wonderfully!!
And he will be 5 in June, SIGH...
But tomorrow will be fun! They are having a picnic at school and Nae and I are going to go.. B has to end up working due to taking off on Monday to go be with his mom at the hosp.
We are bringing grapes..LOL That is what the teacher asked that I bring, I wanted to bring something fun..LOL Maybe I will pick up something else too....
I will be sure to take lots of pics!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Awww, what a big boy! Have a great time at the picnic!
><(((*>



evil evil word verification...EVIL!

1:53 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yep, already . . . sad isn't it? Have fun tomorrow though - it's always neat to see the kids interacting with their peers.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I can totally tell he has improved just from being there. Now he is off to Kindergarten in a few short months. WTG Sonshine!

9:19 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awww I'm so glad you were able to get him in and glad that it has helped him. I hope you all have a great time today. I can not wait to see pic's. Take Care!!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home