Saturday, May 27, 2006

This and That!!

AHHH I CAN BREATHE AGAIN!!! I won't have heat stroke after all..LOL

We went to Walmart to 'look' at air conditioners...Well 'looking' will not get me to be able to breathe when it is 80 degrees and in a metal home that is like 100 degrees..So I made sure we didn't leave after just 'looking' at getting cooled off.. I had to get a regular old box fan and then B picked out some BLIZZARD thing..LOL It is pretty cool the way it blows and stuff,The boys like it because it comes with a remote, LMAO But both were under 40 bucks so that is awesome!

Got the boys some shorts.. Sonderful has NONE.. He grew outta everything since last year.. So he got two pairs and Sonshine got a Cars the movie shirt and shorts set.. And a pack of socks for them, since the sock montster has taken just about all of theirs..LOL

I didn't even go around looking.. I just wasn't in the mood, I wanted to just get in and get the fans and shorts and go get my place cooled off..
Oh and going there was totally not even really planned, we were headed to the ice cream stand and they were closed so we headed up to another one and decided to hit Walmart.. The boys ofcourse had NO shirts on.. so I had to run into Walmart to buy them each a cheap shirt and then go out and have them put it on and them go back in and shop..LOL But since we were just going to get icecream there was no sense in them getting all dressed..SIGH... now they are all 3 off fishing and I am enjoying myself! OH UM EDITED TO ADD THAT SHOULDN'T REALLY SAY THAT..LMAO.. I am enjoying SOME TIME TO MYSELF..HAHAHA Sorry about that I just noticed what I put and had to hurry edit and add that..LOL

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

That's cool you got yourself some fans. i finally went and got me 2 new box fans for now. i just need to get me a big breeze machine fan and i am happy.

That's cool they got some new clothes. Shorts will deff. come in handy with all this hot weather we are having.

HaHa enjoying yourself, why you trying to cover it up LMAO!!!!

Picnic was great Ali, I had a good time! I really did. Sorry if i acted like a total wanker there at the end but i needed to get them home KWIM.

9:10 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL A wanker. HAHAHA I understand, he wanted to party more, even though he had been ALL DAY LONG..lol
Bowlergirl had school, no one came over afterwards anyways..LOL
It's all good sis!! I know men are..LOL

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home