Friday, June 02, 2006

1 Reason---FEAR!

You are all wondering exactly why I don't drive. Well one reason.. FEAR!
That is really the only reason... As embarrassing is it is to me that is why.
MANY people over the years have said, 'why don't you have them yet?' OR 'Why don't you just go get them?'

I HAVE TRIED..Honestly.. I know the laws really well..LOL
I have had my temps atleast 5 or 6 different times since I was 16 yrs old, but I always cancel or don't make an appt. for the driving part. And I am not a bad driver either. The last time I had my temps was when B and I got together!
I would drive on my temps for a month or so and thats it.. I just turn into a nervous wreck.

I know for some this may sound stupid or childish but to me it isn't.
It is a very serious fear that I have and I have no idea how to overcome it!
So thats it in a nutshell!
Embarrassed for me yet? lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

It's not embarrassing to have a fear, everyone has them! My best friend actually has the same fear and doesn't drive. I don't understand it, of course, because I don't share that fear, but at least you know you're not the only one!

5:21 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Yep thats my place!!
I will email my number to ya!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know you're scared and it's okay to have fears! What exactly is your fear of?

3:47 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Java, honestly I am not really sure.. The other cars, Me wrecking and hurting someone, The hole things is just scary I can't really explain it.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home