Wednesday, June 07, 2006

::Been a few days::

Hey gang!!
It has been a few days since I blogged, For some reason the page was not coming up right, I think Jeff went in and fixed it cause it works now.. If you did THANKS JEFF!!
Sorry to those that don' t like the song, but I think it is my new favorite at the moment!
I really really love it! I listen to it all the time since B played it for me a few weeks back!
And it helps me when I need it to!
***************
So how is everyone doing? I will catch up today on everyone's blogs!
I have been doing the myspace thing.. I am no so addicted it is sick! LOL
Hey Raiza, I found you and the boys, I will be adding them soon!!! Does Dru man have one?
I did not see one for him anywhere!!

I found my best friend I have not seen since I was 16! Her and I have been friends since I moved next to her in 4th grade!! OMG I HAVE MISSED HER SO MUCH!!
And we got to talk on the phone for a long time and I can't wait to see her in a week or so!!
I am so excited!
I even met a lady who puts on shows for Brett Michaels and we are going to meet up at the concert next month! WOOHOO!! Maybe she will invite me to the after party with her, WOULDN'T THAT FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Not a hole hell of a lot going on really... Just trying to figure out what we are gonna do for Sonshines 5th party.. and get my house together... For the last 2 wks my tummy has been killing me waiting for the royal enemy, and the bitch is here finally so I am starting to feel better..lol So I can finally get my house back together..

Welp off to check in on all you guys!!! Happy Hump Day gang!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Well welcome back to the blog world lady!!!

That's cool hopefully this lady can get you into some cool Brett parties. You would faint probally LOL.

Well have a good rest of your day you MySpace Addict!!!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home