Sunday, June 11, 2006

::5 Years Ago::

5 Years ago today, I was anxiously waiting for it to be tomorrow..LOL
ANXIOUSLY awaiting to have my second baby boy!
I knew if I did not go into labor that night, I would be induced in the am, it was all set and ready to go cause my Sonshine, wasn't wanting to leave Mommy's womb..LOL
Tomorrow is my baby boys 5th birthday!! We will just have a small get together here tomorrow for him and next weekend we will have his party!
I believe he wants to bowl now like Sonderful did for his party! Not sure who will be on his cake yet either we will figure that all out this week, but since we are not having his big party for abit after his bday I wanted to do something small for him tomorrow.
So I will make him a yummy cake for that! And get him a lil something to open!
WOW, 5 years! Such a wonderful 5 years they have been too!!
I love you my baby boy!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Aww, Happy Birthday, Sonshine!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

It goes by fast, doesn't it?!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home