Monday, June 19, 2006

::Shooey, It's HOT!!::

HOT HOT HOT IS OHIO THESE PAST FEW DAYS FOR SURE...WOOO
It has been a few days, I have barely been at the computer.. It is just to hot in this metal home..LOL
Not really much been happening, trying to keep the boys busy and me cool..LOL
Saturday was our picnic with my friend April and her family!! It was soo awesome to see her after so many years..And we will be going there in a little bit when Sonderful gets home from Camp.. He is at daycamp this week for boy scouts...

Sunday we went out to my Moms and swam and had a picnic.. It felt great to jump in that cold ass pool...LOL
That is where the video of Sonshine swimming is, Sonderful didnt get over there till close to when we were leaving, he has been with his meemaw all week. So that is why there is no video of him.. I am in the process of uploading all our videos and pics to the computer I will let everyone know when that is done so you can all see what a real freak I am and how much I got..LOL

Some totally awesome news... I Lost another 5 lbs..WOOHOO I am now down to 165..only about 20 or so more to go!!
Java sent me my goodies, YAAY, I can't wait to jump in and play with everything!
I will show you all what I come up with soon!!

Welp, I am off to do a few things before we head out!!
Have a great Monday ya'll~

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I hear ya about it being hot. I have stayed inside here the last few days. I don't like taking Little Guy out when it's in the 90's unless we are going swimming. I'm glad you had a nice weekend and met up with your friend. Take Care!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Aww I love that video, he is such a big boy these days. I hear this heat is a killer. I may have to break down and get an AC! Sounds like you had a great time this weekend.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Imagine the heat here... UGH it's HOT!!

I'm glad your goodies got to you safely :) I hope you have FUN FUN FUN!!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

UGH I am sure it is hot, but I bet you have ac..LOL
And thanks!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home