Wednesday, June 14, 2006

::A little Hurt::

Please remember this is my blog to vent about whatever I feel like! There are a few things that have just been bugging me to no end and I HAVE TO GET IT OUT!!
I apologize (even though I dont have to)if I make anyone mad ahead of time but I am quite hurt right now!
Thank You!

With that said, I just have to get out that I am a little hurt by some of my "friends"
You know your sons birthday only happens once a year, And we all love our kids more than life itself, so you want to know that the people you 'talk' with EVERYDAY would aknowledge your son's birthday!

But no most of them don't and that's too bad.. A few did and I appreciate that so very very much!! But when you go out of your way to wish your friends children a happy birthday everytime a birthday of theirs pops up and send ecards with no thank you in return...That really hurts! I am just glad that it is me that is hurt by this and not my son! He has no idea he is just happy when I say "Mommys friend so and so said happy birthday" But it hurts ME when I see my 'friends' not doing that!

Especially when I KNOW they are around online, is it really that hard to take a second out of the day and say Happy Birthday? Especially if your online anyways.. I don' know maybe to some other kids birthdays aren't important, but remember your friends are supposed to be important to you and so are their children.

Remember I am one of the TWO people that make your children (and my friends)their birthday graphics out of the kindness of my heart because I love my friend's children and my friends and I want to make them smile on their special day!
Again, Thank you to my wonderful friends that wished my boy a happy birthday!!!


And remember if someone does alot for you, A thank you goes along way!!
And that is something I never hear for all the things I do!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'm a guilty one. I apologize! I haven't been feeling well the last few days and it slipped my mind. I'm super sorry Ali!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday... 5 is such a milestone!

2:48 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm sorry Ali that your hurt. I understand how you feel. There are certain things I've posted and only a few did reply and I got my feelings hurt to.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

I'm sorry also, I haven't really been online however.

I actually commented on a previous one and it didn't show up?

Blogger hasn't been working well for me for some reason, it took me 3 days to update mine!

Happy Belated birthday Big guy!! I hope it was an amazing day!
><(((*>

3:23 PM  
Blogger hilary said...

ya, i know what you mean. i remember when we had that stupid karma/smite thing going and how bad it felt to know that people who i thought were 'friends' were anonymously smiting.
at least there isn't a lot of drama on the board. from what i hear, there are other boards out there that are not so nice.

anyway, sorry for not saying happy birthday. i was not at all a snub, i am just guilty of hardly ever saying happy birthday to anyone.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm usually guilty of that, too, I rarely ever say happy birthday to anyone on the forums or on the playgroup site. I did say Happy Birthday to Sonshine, but had to check your past comments to make sure I did, lol.

Hilary, you're right, MO is definitely more peaceful than most message boards! I used to post at a message board that was just awful! It was just for Moms in Florida and there was sooo much drama. Bottle Feeders vs Breast Feeders, etc. Major drama, constantly!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Well.. Blue, consider the members!!!! :( I was SO glad I chose to back out of there...funny coming from such a "drama whore" huh?!?! LOL!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

10:43 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAHAHA Drama Whore,thats so funny!!
Java just know I love you girly and I have just been having a rough time lately...really rough and I just, I don't know everything kind of just hit me at once ya know...Can we move past this like adults, forgive me?
(I'm batting my eyelashes and everything when I ask) LOL

12:02 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Um absolutely!! :) I'm not like some people who would blow this up and never speak to you again... believe it or not I AM MATURE!! LOL ;) Love you too... please don't worry about it!!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home