Tuesday, June 27, 2006

::Gonna Get 'POISONED' With My Dad::

WOOT!!!!!!
I ordered my Dad, His GF and my brother all Poison tickets lastnight! Pammie (Dad's gf) gave me her cc info lastnight and had me order her 3 tickets.. Except I didnt realize that after I hit submit and got them sent, you can't have them sent to a po box..grr so I dont know if they will call her and get a new addy for her or not..But she had me pay with a cc so I am sure they will find her who knows maybe she can just go to a ticket master and get them, but I would think they would either email me or call her..

WOOHOO I never in a million years thought I would EVER get to see Poison with Brian, let alone my rocker Daddy AND 21 year old brother,..HAHAHA WOOHOO This is going to be a rockin time!!
JEFF YOU AND KATIE NEED TO GET YOUR TIX DUDE!! I have to know your going for sure..LOL

I thought it was pretty cool also that I am the only kiddo that has NOT met Dad's new gf and yet she trusted me enough to have her cc info..that is awesome.. My Dad is soooo smitten.. and is having a wonderful time with her!! I am so glad, I have NOT seen my Dad this happy in YEARS!!!

KISS OFF ANNA YOU LYING BITCH!!!! --Ok sorry had to add that....Anna is my step mother who decided to kick my dad out and spread lies TO EVERYONE WHO WOULD GIVE HER A SECOND TO LISTEN that he is a 'cokehead'.. UH NO... My Dad is not stupid he had 5 bypass heart surgery 10 years ago and his ticker is still working ,like he is gonna be a coke head to die , ya right he ain't stupid..
He wants to enjoy his life and live it out as full as he can.. So he dabbled a TINY bit one night... Big F'en deal.. That does NOT make you a 'cokehead' I have tried it 4 times does that make me one? Ya know... I was the ONLY child that still called her after she kicked my Dad out, she was my step mom for over 15 years..

She was good to and for my dad until recently..
We also found out she stole something off my dads shelf, had it in her drawer the whole time and blamed it on my Aunt.. My Dad found it in her drawer where she keeps hidden junk food, well my dad being a diabetic needed a little something and KNOWS where she keeps the goodies she hourdes, so he went in to get a snack and found his stolen item his 'SISTER' stole from him and was just shocked as hell...What a bitch!! She never called me after I called her ,So after I found out about the 'cokehead' thing, that was it and I severed my ties with her.. I hate liars to begin with and thieves but when your DOING BOTH and TO MY DAD...OH HELL NO...Stay the hell away, I dont need her..

And sadly NOT even the kids miss her.. She smokes to much and don't care if she is around 80 babies she will smoke.. She is nasty slob and my house always smells so bad after she leaves it... And once, I swear to God, she changed my WHITE SOFT cushiony toliet seat to a pink and green.. BY SITTING ON IT..EWWWWWWWWW
SO THERE!! Wanna lie... My truth is way more harsh than your lies..LOL
BRING IT ON!!!

Hell even my Mom,who divorced my dad over 21 years ago believes after his surgery he would never go out and blow his heart out for a cheap ass high, not when he has his 4 kids and all his grandbabies to give him one!
My Daddy is a stoner not a 'cokehead' BELIEVE ME THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!

But there is one thing that I will miss about them not being together anymore are my nieces and nephews down in Southern Ohio(step sis and bros kids) But I KNOW for a fact, if I called my step brothers ex I can see them babies whenever I WANT.....LOL

SO CHEERS TO A NEW LIFE DADDY... YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS FINALLY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I can't stand liers either. I don't think someone can be a cokehead if they only have done it a few times. I have never tried it and never will but I have done other stuff here and there. I'm glad everythings going good for your dad and I hope you all have a great time at the concert when it comes up =)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Good lord... what's wrong with people that start lies and rumors to make themselves look better??? In the end, they are the ones critizied and untrusted!

Your family didn't need someone like that in your lives, now you know how she is, I hate when it happens like that....the 'real' person inside always comes out of them in the end!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home