Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This and thats!!

Hi gang!! I hope all is well with everyone!!
CONGRATS ON THE NEWEST GRANDBABY RAIZA!!! I will be heading to your photos and stuff to see him asap!!!
I am home now so I think I can get back into blogging!!
Sorry I haven't blogged, haven't had much to say since I got home..LOL
Just trying to NOT die of heat stroke!
Brian's been working everyday so we haven't been doing much, and we have no moola either..UGH
I have finally decided it is time for me to get a J O B.. I know try not to faint..LOL
Brian's job should be able to cut it but it's not.. And we are very behind, which I am putting the blame on him this time and not me... I am way to embarrassed to get into it but shit is sucking money wise right now and I just can't live like this anymore... So I guess I better do somehting about it!
Sonderful is at his Meemaws for the week... Nae has Sonshine till Thursday..Thanks so much, she was only supposed to have him tomorrow night but ofcourse they cried and whined and Nae said ok..LOL

And tomorrow is POISON!!!!!!!!!

I really dont know why I haven't felt like blogging..but I feel like I write the same ones all the time and I hate boring everyone..LOL
ok off to visit everyone!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I hope things get better for y'all soon! Enjoy the time without the kids.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Have a blast at poison tonight! Are you gonna tease your hair and wear skin tight leather pants?



: )

><(((*>

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Have fun at POISON!!!!

Hope things get better for you soon, do you have any ideas for jobs your looking at? Any decision about your license yet??

5:02 PM  
Blogger Penrick said...

The kids are out of the house, your man is working, you need money.....forgetaboutit today. Have a glass of wine and read blogs all day. I was just out of work for 6 weeks. I read blogs and invested time in writing my own. Now, I go back to work this week and I'm dreading it.

Blog friends vs. paying bills. Blog friends it is.

I do hope you find something though. Go for part time.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home