Wednesday, July 05, 2006

::Hi ya gang!!::

WOW Another month has passed already! I just love July! It is my favorite month of all!
It is the middle of summer and just a great month for everything!
Tons of family birthdays,including mine, tons of family anniversaries,including mine..LOL Usually great weather, but it has rained atleast once a day for 12 days straight, seriously it is soggy in Ohio..LOL But still beautiful!! Ohio is at it's most beautiful in the summer I think..
So how is everyone? I promise I will get to visiting everyone.
My friend April finlly headed back to VA. I miss her already. But she will be back in the beginning of August!!
We just have been enjoying the summer.. Fairs(when we have a few bucks), the beach, picnics and get togethers!! I LOVE IT!!

We are watching my Mom's house this coming week while her and my StepDad are on a cruise!. Which means swimming everyday and grilling out and bonfires..YAAY!!! We are hosting a picnic over there Saturday..FUN FUN FUN!!!

Not really a hole lot going on, Oh Nae dyed my hair for me..BLACK..YAAY!!! I LOVE IT!!
I will post anew profile pic soon.....Also I will be changing the look of my blog again so be on the lookout!
Hugs!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hiya!!! I'm glad you had a great time with your friend. I am not looking forward to my b-day I'll be 35 =( can't wait to see what the new look will look like =) TRake Care!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Happy 4th!!!

Tired of this blog design already? LOL!
I can't wait to see the new one.

><(((*>

9:11 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I can't wait for the picnic this weekend. I bet it will be fun! I too can not wait to see what you come up with a new blog design!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Black? Wow I don't think I've ever seen you with really dark hair... I'm anxious to see it!!

I'm glad you had a good visit with April and she'll be back sooner than you know it.

Enjoy the rest of July... it's almost over!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Allrighty now, July's darn near over. Get yer butt back to bloggin!

: )

><((*>

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home