Sunday, July 23, 2006

::Computer Addictions::

I find myself getting addicted to new things everyday!
Right now my newest addiction is YouTube.com
I have been so addicted to watching episodes of The Simple Life and The Newlyweds, both have tons I have never seen.. I find myself there till almost 4 am sometimes!

The other new addiction is finding myspace graphics, The sites that have them just have SO MANY, I can't stop looking and finding more and more everyday..LOL

So I ask you my friends, What are your computer addictions?
And have you ever been to youtube.com?
Do you enjoy it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

i posted a entry on my blog about my addictions.

yes I have been to YouTube but only because you sent me that Adam Brody thing!

11:47 PM  
Blogger JC said...

No I have not been to youtube.com I don't really have any I do lurk a lot on this pregnancy board they have TTC forums and clomid and PCOS so I lurk there to see if there is anything different I can do...lol

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home