Monday, July 31, 2006

::August Is Almost Upon Us::

AHHH Almost a new month!!!

First things first... Happy birthday Boater!! Hope you have a great one!!!

And a big happy birthday to my Seester,Crystal she turns 28 today!
We are a year and 19 days apart(almost not even a year..lol) My Mom says she wanted a playmate for me and all we did was fight! LOL Glad we don't as adults though!

So how is everyone today? I am ok... I slept in. and am having a cup of coffee, it has been so damn hot I can't drink any, well Hubby finally put the old ass AC back in and now I can enjoy some coffee.. Sonshine and Hubby are still sleeping(he has the day off today), Sonshine woke up about 8:30 and I told him that is just to early, please go back to sleep and well he did..LOL Usually he won't and I am up from then on...
Sonderful had his first real sleep over at a friends house.. He has gone and stayed with family but never a friend over night... They both went to a birthday party without us! Sonderful's friend from school's little sister's birthday!! They all came to Sonderful's birthday so they inviting my boys!! And then we went and picked them up and well Alex wanted Sonderful to stay.. How fun!! GOSH HE IS GROWING UP TO BE SUCH A WONDERFUL YOUNG MAN!!

I can't believe that school will be starting soon..Both my boys in actual elementary school, this is Sonderful's last year.. Then it is off to Middle School!!
Kind of bittersweet for me since I don't want anymore kiddos! But I am not really one that gets too sad over stuff like growing up and getting older... I enjoy my birthday's and getting older, it just means I made it another year!
But having my youngest baby in Kindergarten in a few weeks, that is exciting and a lil scary all at once!
Now I will have TWO dates to the Mother-Son dance!
TWO Christmas concerts to watch and video now that I have a decent camera!
Also means though, TWO sets of new stuff..LOL THANK GOD FOR DOLLAR STORES....If I can catch the sale this weekend so many things are on sale for CENTS, name brand school stuff!
I am also going to get a few things for school, I might put some in layaway....Or just take 100 or so from the pay check and go ahead and start shopping...

Sonderful is SUPPOSED to go with his Father(he is not a dad) Aug. 2nd for a week and he is supposed to atleast get an outfit, and shoes... Well I will be sure to tell him that an outfit consists of a pair of jeans and/or nice shorts,a nice tshirt, a nice button down shirt ,socks, boxers, AND shoes!
That is not to much to ask seeing as he pays less a week in child support since his back child support is payed up and he ownes NO back... so since Sonderful is 10 now I am going to ask him to send me a few bucks extra a week... If he agrees to do that I won't go to child support and ask them to up my suport...I am sorry but Sonderful is 10 and he eats alot more, grows alot more so his clothes don't fit him all year, needs haircuts more,needs alot more now ya know...So since he pays me less than 70 a week through child supoprt I am going to see if he can send me an extra 30 every two weeks or every week..... See how that flys!!

DON'T FORGET to start watching Mars tomorrow night!! I am gonna check to night just to see IF I see anything...But from Aug. 1-the end of the month you should be able to see Mars clear as hell... a big red moon looking thing I guess...lol Brightest thing in the sky except the moon itself!!I believe the peak hrs are 12:30 am.. We are pretty stoked about this, as we LOVE anything to do with the sky, planets, etc.... and this won't happen again for 60,000 years so I am NOT missing it!!!

Thats about it, just some mumbling this afternoon...But hey atleast I am not whining...LOL

Have a great Monday everyone!!! I am off to see what is happening 'in your neck of the woods' DID I SOUND LIKE AL ROKER? LOL Have a great day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I'm so dreading the school thing! Since we're planning on having 3 or 4 kids, all that Back to School shopping will be a bit expensive! I just hope my kids don't end up snobby about hand-me-downs....that's pretty much all Princess wears thanks to my wonderful friends and that's pretty much all Bebe will be wearing.

4:13 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Thanks Ali that was sweet of you to mention Boater =) I am not looking forward to Little Guy going to school I'm gonna miss him so much but I still have almost 3 more yrs with him since his b-day is in Nov which I think is stupid. Well 3 yrs till kindergarden I'm sure I'll have him in preschool =) I'm glad your able to drink your coffee...lol I have been cutting back only because it don't mix to well with the metformin I'm taking =( Take Care!!!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home