Wednesday, August 16, 2006

::Where to begin..::

So where do you begin to TRY to move out of state!!
I FINALLY got B to give me a yes or no if he would move out of state...
HE SAID YES!!!

I know it is not much but forever he wouldn't give me an answer...
And it is not like it is gonna happen anytime soon but IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!
The places we have talked about are... FL.. NC..and AZ!
I would live at all of them!!!! Wish I could have a home in all 3 states!!

B is not really to keen on moving to FL.. Me I am game for any of the above!!
So now to make this all a reality...

B has to SERIOUSLY look for job postings on the 'intranet' at work, for those places..and try to get it...
Then I guess the plan is to try to pay this shithole off(Sadly we owe a little more than 5,000) and we can go NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
The loan payments are not that much so IF I could bring in some extra cash we could make double payments etc to get it paid off...

If we are seriously gonna do it then I WILL SERIOUSLY try!!!

Java I know you have moved out of state..What do you do first? How can I Seriously make this a reality??????

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Absolutely!!
The biggest things are:

1.Job lined up for B (maybe he could do a store transfer)
2.School info for the kids (all health records, transcripts, etc..)
3.Housing (of course lol, apartmentguide.com is a great way to find something)
4.Transfer all your insurance (health, car, home, etc..)

I think it would give you guys a fresh new start, those can be the best when you're struggling with everything that you have lately!

You know I'm in FL, along with several others you know....woohoo how awesome would that be?!?!

8:44 AM  
Blogger JC said...

That would be awsome Ali. Boater and I are talking about moving to PA next yr when the stupid truck is paid off. MD cost of living is crazy even though boater makes great money still the houses here cost way to much. My mom just had this house appraised and it can go for $365 Ouch way to much for my blood...lol I hope you can find a way to move.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ahhh moving! I always enjoyed moving around. Getting a new house every 2 years. It was so cool! I hope ya'll find a way to get moved.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home