Friday, August 11, 2006

::I have an offical Kindergartner::

WOOHOO!!!!! My boy is all set to go!!!
Ok just let me tell you....
You have all know how hard I fought for Hunter and his speech and preschool...Well I didn't back down for Kindergarten either I tell ya...
Ok first I was told the appt was YESTERDAY @10...No it was TODAY @9 ok..whatever...

So this morning the SAME IDIOT lady called and said that we will have to reschedule because the lady that does the registering is NOT coming in... WTF??
So ofcourse I am fuming this morning.. So we went back to sleep...

Well the lady who is supposed to have 'not shown up today' WAS THERE.... WTF again??
And called while we were sleeping.. We called her back when we got up and she says "I don't know why she did that I am obviously here", that was at 12:30.. So I was like fine can we just come in right then...WE DID!!! But what the hell...
That one lady surely needs to NOT be working for the board of education kwim? What kind of idiot does NOT know the person is there..or WHY would she call and say she isn't IF SHE IS!!!! I so want to write a letter about her or something kwim?But anyhooo....He is all set and ready to go...He will go all day Weds and Friday and every other Monday... AND he has the same Kindergarten teacher Joshua had!!On the 23rd he will go for an hr...more like for orientation...Then Friday the 25th is his first full day of Kindergarten!!!!

He is soooo excited and was so upset when he heard the appt was cancelled..But I told him "remember how hard Mommy worked to get you into speech and preschool" He said ya, I said "well I will do that again for Kindergarten" He said "Right Mommy cause you love me" AWWWWWW YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO KIDDO...lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

AWWWWW! What a sweet kid!

Good mommy! You kicked butt!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I would definitely get the lady's name and be writing a letter about her! If she did that to you, how many others has she done it to, you know?

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home