Thursday, August 10, 2006

SIGH!!!

First how do you like the start of the new look??
And my video montage of my lovies??
*************
Idiots!!!! The stupid lady at the board of education told me that our appt. to register Sonshine for Kindergarten is TODAY AT 10 AM... I go there today and she says, "Oh I am so sorry..it is tomorrow @9" OMG!
My MIL and B's Aunt drove all the way here to take us this morning over an hr. away and everything... I hope B will be able to take us tomorrow....But the DID offer to come back out to take us if need be!! How sweet of them right!!!!
I just want to know that he will be in school for sure!! He was SOOO bummed today..but tomorrow is the appt and he will finally be registered!!!!!
****
The thing I was talking about the other day was a huge promotion and move to a new store for B..It didn't happen =( He would of been working at a commercial store instead of the regular ones, and it would be higher pay and he would home everyday by 6 where as at the store now he gets off at 8! He is really upset about this.. This could of really been our chance to turn things around..but once again...we get the shaft!!!!!
More than one person told him HE HAD THE JOB!! Now apparently someone wanted another person and totally ignored the guy that said he wanted B to get the job...
BUT I guess they told him that there is somehting else opening up and he is FIRST to get interviewed and he is going to try his damndest to get him in there!
***
I MISS MY SONDERFUL!!!!!!! I have talked to him a few times and he is having a good time!!
He is in Southern Ohio with his father!
Sonshine gave him the BIGGEST guilt trip lastnight... Telling him he wants him home tomorrow! And that Sonderful is making him so very sad for not being here with him..LOL TOO CUTE!!!!! I love that they love each other so much!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

awwwww!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Well I hope you can get him registered today. I know how excited he is about going to school. Sorry B didn't get the promotion, that stinks that he was told he had the job and then not get it. Maybe the next position thats open will be better for him. I hope sonderful is having a good time. Take Care!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Opps I forgot I like how the blog is looking =)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sorry about the registration and the job...that's so sweet that he misses his brother!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Blog is looking good! I hate to get misinformed especially when it's an inconvenience!!

Geezz I've missed reading all your blogs!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home