Sunday, August 13, 2006

::Wish I Could Write::

I wish I could write up my posts in an interesting way..LOL
I read people's blogs and I just love the way they write things... Jaws your one of them..I always look forward to reading what your gonna say next..LOL
I read mine and I'm like 'ew blah' SIGH...
I feel like they are just so boring ,but yet at times I have so much I want to write about..
Then I go to do it and I have my little spins and wordings etc..I go to type it all out and it just then sounds dumb.. KWIM?

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I hear ya Ali my blog stinks maybe thats why it don't really get any visitors anymore =(. I enjoy reading your blog thought =)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Aww thank you. You really made my day!


I needed it too.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

None of your blogs stink....everyone has their own style or way of journaling!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Yes your right!! Thanks girls!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home