Wednesday, August 16, 2006

::Advertising::

I am so excited, I just have to share with you a great web-site I found!
I was getting so frustrated every day when I would realize it was already 6 o’clock, my kids are crabby, and I have no idea what our family is having for dinner.

If your house is anything like my house, often dinner time is the most stressful part of the day. Finally I have found a way to make dinner time run smoothly in our home.
I have subscribed to an affordable family friendly menu planning service called Dine Without Whine. Each week you receive a menu (with easy yummy recipes) and a categorized grocery shopping list sent via e-mail.

All I have to do is print out my menu and grocery list, shop one day, and I’m set with quick and easy to prepare family friendly meals for the entire week. They even include side dish ideas and two brunch and dessert recipes.

Dinner time has actually become enjoyable again. Anyway, I wanted to share as I thought you might enjoy the service as well. You can find out more by visiting here: http://www.dinewithoutwhine.com/aliciamorris

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

That's pretty neat!! :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Is this the Christine we all know??

12:05 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh no I stumbled onto this site through someones blog

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home