Thursday, August 17, 2006

::End of Summer FIESTA!!::

I made a promise and I won't break it!!
I am taking money this weekend and taking my boys camping.. THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Nae you guys better damn well come... We really can't afford it but I PROMISED them we would go camping atleast once this summer..Well summer is officially over for us as of the 22nd.. So we are going this weekend!!!

Brian finally has off Sat. and Sund..woohoo!!We are most likely going here----> http://www.heritagehillscamp.com/I am soo excited.. I LOVE CAMPING..My boys LOVE camping..Brian enjoys it but can take it or leave it..He honestly can make any situation enjoyable for himself.LOLSo that is my plans AS OF NOW this weekend..

I am hoping A whole bunch of people will go!!!
I am NOT breaking this promise to my boys..so since we have 5 more days of summer vacation AND it is payday this weekend it is the perfect oppurtunity!!NOW If I could get a hold of Josh and see when the hell he is coming home..It has been 2 WEEKS TODAY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Sounds like ya'll will have tons of fun this weekend. Enjoy it! And let us know how it went. :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Have FUN camping!!!!!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home