Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oh I wish this could become reality!!

Oh I sooooooooo wish we could have it!!!!
http://www.ohiostaterealty.com/detail.php?MlsNum=2294697&list=0&p=1
It is my Aun'ts house..She is selling it for 108,000 but would go down to 98,000
AND
She said for us she would pay the downpayment
AND
the closing costs just to get keep it in the family..
For anyone else she is willing to pay the closeing costs just to get rid of it since she already bought a diff. house...
The porch her ex built..The main bedroom just got new carpet(I dont think there is apic of that room)and she is getting a new kitchen floor put in!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Houses must be cheap up there, you can't get anything down here for that little anymore! I bought my house for 88k 3 years ago and am now selling for about 150k! It's crazy how expensive everything is down here!

1:15 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh it is not so cheap..this is an old house and happens to be in an area where everything is around 100K...Now in southern Ohio by my Sisters place that is CHEAP..Houses for 30-50K seriously..but lack of work or you have to travel pretty far!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home