Sunday, August 27, 2006

::This Is Who I Am!::

Copy and Paste this at your blog friends!!
**********************************************
This Is Who I Am!!

Age?
-29
Sex?
-female
Current location?
-NE Ohio
Hair color/Height/weight?
-Black-5'4-5'5-between 160 -165

Do you.....

Do you believe in love at first sight?
-Yes
Do you have any sibilings?
-yes
Do you have a boyfriend/Girlfriend?
-a husband
Do you shower daily
-I try to..LOL
Do you drive?
-No


Which one...
Sweet or mean?
-I'm a girl! Sometimes both.. But usually sweet :)
Love or Lust?
-Both Please!!
beer or wine?
-Beer
Range rover or Caddilac?
-Escalade from Caddilac please!
Youngn Or sugar Daddy?
-Sugar Daddy, What's a youngn gonna do better! LOL
Thongs or grannys?
-Both


The last time...
You ate?
-a little bit ago
Bought something?
-the other day
watch t.v?
-long time..but will try to watch the Grammy's tonight!
Smoked weed?
-That's a secret! ;)
Got drunk?
-When we went camping
Cussed out somebody?
-The other day
you drove?
-LOL YEARS AGO!!
you kissed?
-Hunter this morning
you hugged?
-Hunter this morning
Talked on the phone?
-a little bit ago
Change your panties?(Just trying to catch ya off gaurd friends!!) ;)
-LMAO Yesterday

Would You.........
Have sex in public?
-Been there done that, but there are a few places I want to try just once ;)
Kiss on first dates?
-Done it
fuck on first dates?
-LOL I was single, I have done it? But that led into a one night stand because I knew if I did it on the first date it prolly wasn't gonna go far..LOL
Jump Out a Moving vhehical?
-Are you nuts?
Tell someone you loved them if you didnt?
-Yes I have


What do you like doing the most?
-reading, listening to music and being online
Would you want a sexy or handsome guyfriend?
-I have one ;)
Do you talk about people if so who?
-Not anyone I really care about no
How do you want to die?
-In my sleep
Do you love your family
-Ofcourse
Do you miss someone right now?
-April!
Have you ever burp in a really sexy persons face?
-Ew no..
Whats do you regret at this time?
-The only regret I have or prolly will ever have is that I didn't get a good job and that I don't have savings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Are you still considering moving to florida?

><((*>

9:46 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Considering for the future yes..but not anytime soon unless by the grace of God that could happen through Brian getting moved there through work!!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home