Saturday, September 02, 2006

::What A Rip Off::

WOW, What a friggen rip off the fair was!!

I mean we went to see Buffo so it was a fun time but gosh...
It was 6 bucks a piece for Brian and I to get in, kids 12 and under were free..
And granted there is tons of stuff to see and tons of animals to check out and stuff that ARE NOT fair rides or games that your 6 bucks covers..

BUT...

What child wants to go to the fair and NOT ride rides right...
Ride prices were SICK... 50 bucks for 50 tickets...Or 25 for another amt of tickets, I dont even know.. The bracelets OMG.. They were like 40 bucks.. SICK I TELL YA!!
ONE ride was 4 tickets and that was 4 dollars.. At that price, I am sorry the boys got to ride one ride.. And they played one game and that was 5 dollars A PIECE..10 Dollars for both of them to play a game..grrr..not right!!

Then there was a mechanical bull and many know that is something I AM DYING TO DO...And Josh wanted to try it lastnight too... 5 bucks a piece..we had 40 bucks left..NO WAY... Sucks so bad... We had to eat because we had to be there by a certain time to see Buffo so we didn't have time to eat here.. The food was priced like normal fairs, but everything else geeze so expensive!

Just sucks that it costs to enjoy a night out with the family it costs an arm and a leg..
I remember it was 10 dollars for like 6 hrs when I was a kid, where did that go...sigh..LOL
Thx for listening to me vent!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wow thats exspensive. I haven't been to a fair in yrs they are having our state fair going on now but with them having Boater working 6 days it's kinda hard doing something like that on his one day off. I hope you all had a good time reguardless.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

No kidding... it's not like it used to be, that's for sure!!!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home