Sunday, September 10, 2006

::Just Stifle It Already::

2 Handsome lil boys.... Want em????
I can't take it anymore! Ever since school started they are NON stop fighting!
GRRRRRR I say!!
What the eff is their problem?
Sonshine has just been OFF THE HOOK...And rotten as hell since he started school and I wanna ring his neck..
Our nightly routine is just so outta whack...
We used to have baths done by 7 and a movie, a story and bed on school nights..and now..hell it's all a mess..LOL
I just had vent a sec..LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!! Well I can definitely say nightly routines have been going good so far. This is a great accomplishment for a family that is strictly ran by the seat of our pants!! LOL

9:55 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Theres always ebay! Can you image what two healthy lil guys would go for? Lol....oh...wait, thats actually kinda scary.
I meant it as a joke.

9:48 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm sure it will all settle down once they get use to going back to school.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home