Tuesday, September 12, 2006

::House Sitting Again::

We are house sitting/ dogsitting for my Mom this weekend!
Remember we did the same for a whole week while they were on their cruise!

Mom is w/OUT the net too at the moment so I won't be on at all over the weekend!!

Her and my step Dad are heading to Southern Ohio(and don't want to take their dog) for my niece Allyson's 4TH Birthday..SIGH!!
I can't believe my Pretty Princess is 4 years old already and in Preschool!!! AND Gonna be a big sister in about a month!! :)
Auntie Ali has alot to teach her about having a younger Sister...she is really hating the idea..she DEMANDED a brother..and when she talks about the baby being a Sister she sounds sooo disgusted..lol
IT is sooo hilarious!!

This is also the first of her parties I will be missing :(
But we just don' t have the funds at the moment to take a trip to Southern Ohio!
But next month we will be there for sure as my new niece Jacalynn Dawn will be arriving!!

6 MORE DAYS AND MY HUBBY STARTS HIS NEW POSITION!!!
He is excited and nervous at the same time... This weekend I will be getting him a nice frame for his new desk and in it will be the best photo I can find/take of me and the boys!
I think he will love it!!

And a quick update on life in general..Things with B and I are AMAZING!!
Really I have never been so happy in a long long time!!
We sleep together everynight..and he always falls asleep with his arms TIGHTLY around me
And we have nooky often too!! :) lol

So that is what is happening in our neck of the woods!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow that is so awesome girl! I'm so happy to hear that you and Bri are getting back to your old selves again... there's nothing like a rekindled relationship!!!

Have fun housesitting! We'll miss you online though!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home