Friday, December 22, 2006

::So what's happening::

Really not a whole lot..Just trying to get ready for Christmas!!
Tomorrow is our family get together at B's Aunt's.. I also have to work 7 - 1:30, But atleast I can join my guys at the get together...

I also now have to work 7am - 5 or 6 pm on Christmas eve but it is more money and brownie points for offering..

I am soo nervous though because I have never opened before, tomorrow is my first time. From what I have heard and read on how to open it's easier than closing...So wish me luck...

The boys are doing good...enjoying the start of break..

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hope everything went smooth with opening the store up! How's it feel to be a workin' woman?

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home