Saturday, December 09, 2006

::Work!!::

I LOVE IT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY JOB!! I am soooo thankful to have it...
I get a paycheck every week(Though I have yet to have one over 50 dollars..LOL), a few hrs a week out of the house,and at times MANY MANY minutes of nothing but silence..We have slow moments...LOL :) I couldn't of asked for anything better!
I just wish i drove, I had a chance to pick up hrs for good, pretty much all week if I wanted but there is no way I can at the moment so they hired someone else and got rid of the other chick that was there, apparently she was stealing..but when my friend goes back to her 'normal' job I will have her Saturdays, I filled in for her today.
Aaawell... I just wanted to share..LOL
I LOVE MY JOB :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Java-Mama said...

I'm so glad you're happy with the new job! Extra moolah is good, even if it's not a lot... every little helps, right?!?!

BTW... I've had an ASS of a time getting this friggen new version to cooperate with me!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home