Thursday, November 16, 2006

::Water--A method of torture::

Water isn't it a method of torture..DRIP...DRIP...DRIP..
Ya it can be soothing at times too...but alot of drips and drops and sounds gets to ya after a bit...

I live with the torture daily and it I seriously feel the sound of it all is really starting to get to me..It is so weird but sucks really bad....

Our kitchen sink drips all the time, the two fish tanks and every time it rains my livingroom drips..UGH It was raining so long lastnight thats all I could hear while sleeping was the livingroom dripping in a bucket..I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!
I literally am going insane I think! Honest to God this place is making me so miserable I am going insane

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! :(

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh god... I'm not sure I could handle a constant drip either!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home