Wednesday, November 15, 2006

::SHOO..Got a bit done::

YAAY!! I got to throw some things in layaway today before Walmart gets rid of it!
I spent about 170 give or a take a few more...mostly on Sonshine though.. Sonderful is just to old for toys and such...So it looks like I will be looking for video games and other electronic things for him... Also he wants a telescope and a rocket...both I bet they have up the road for not to much!!

Things have just been crappy here lately even the weather sucks..LOL
So I just been blah.. I hope all is well with everyone!!

Congrats to Tracy(Raiza) and Gary on FINALLY reaching a settlement!! Now it is time to relax a bit huh..LOL Have fun fixing the house and spending your doe..LOL :)

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you have a good start. I hope things get better for ya even the weather. Take Care!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

So strange that Wal-Mart suddenly decides no more layaway. Seemed like a TON of people used it!!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home