Wednesday, October 18, 2006

::It's Today, It's Today!::

I am awaiting the phone call that tells me that Jacalynn Dawn is here!!!
I will let you know when she comes!!!

So I thought this was sooo cool.... We (our family) was hoping that Miss Jacalynn would be the 300 Millionth American!! It was supposed to happen this month, and I believe I heard on the news that it happened yesterday or the day before.. BUMMER If it did we missed it by 2 dang days.. Wouldn't that have been soo cool to have the 300 millionth American!

I am going to look more but I can't find anything about the 300 millionth person, no name or place or anything so maybe I am wrong,and it did not happen yet...
I will continue to search, Oh and it doesn't have to be by birth.. The person could arrive by birth, by oath as a legal immigrant, or by stealth with someone sneaking into history
(I have NO idea what it means that last part, by stealth?? ANYONE KNOW)

Sooooooo AHH I AM SO ANXIOUS... I am gonna try to get down to Soutern Ohio this weekend or next!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

woo hoo I hope your sister has a quick and easy labor. KUP!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yea, baby was born Tuesday morning. :( I was hoping that I'd have the 300 millionth American...or at least one of the other preggos in the playgroup. No such luck!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations on your new neice!!!

They had the 300th million american on the morning news the other day, I forget where the baby was born!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home