Tuesday, October 17, 2006

::Come, Sit, Relax, Grab a drink and Read..LOL::

Ho Hum!! I just feel like gabbing.... So grab a drink, sit and relax.....

It's raining today...Thanks Candlelady!!!!! You said we would get it and sure as shit we have!! The wacky weather continues here in NE Ohio!
Oh did you all know we had our first snow fall, LOVELY right? Ya we did a few days ago, It didn't stick ofcourse, but it still snowed IN OCTOBER!!!!!
I believe the date of the earliest recorded snowfall is like 2 wks ago...BUT YEARS BACK ofcourse...So we almost broke that, we break alot of weather records here in Ohio...
Usually about this time we are getting Indian Summer and it is 70s..But not this month....

The boys still don't have their costumes..This week I think... Next payday is the 28th and that is pusing it a bit much on getting them then, so I have to get them here soon...They have changed their minds a few times so I will get a final decision from them soon.. I am hoping my friend's kiddos want to head out and ToT with us this year!

The kids finally got their invitations to Bowlergirl's Halloween Party! Their first one!!
I bet they will have tons of fun.. She is so cute...She didn't want to invite her older boy cousins cause she said they will be to scarey...HAHAHA I just love her to death, she cracks me up...

I have been working on my 'Christmas Wish Lists' for all of us... Basically it is me jotting down what I 'HOPE' to buy everyone this year.... The boys are growing up so fast..Sonderful needs AND wants so much and they are both into so many new things this year, more grown up things!!

I have also been pondering and decided I will call my step dad and ask him if he wants to put on a surprise bday party for my MOm she is going to be 50 next month and she threw my Dad a great one when he turned 50 so I wanna do that for her!! Sucks it has to be indoors since her bday is next month and his was August...but we will manage...

Not much has really changed lately.. Still here in our shithole shack with no money..HAHAHA
But I have been trying to get my mind wrapped around the thought of us actually getting caught up with our behind debts we have accumilated these past few months...And I hope we will...

Hubby is working so hard to keep us afloat he really really does deserve a break!
I would love for him to finally see that all his hard work is really for a reason!!
I love him and I am so glad to have that wonderful man in my life!! Same for my lil guys!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Yeah it's raining here to. Did you see where Upper NY got 2 feet of snow last week? I need to get Little Guy some more stuff for his birthday and Christmas I wished they were so close together. He's so funny everything he see's on TV he say's I want that even if it's a girls toy...lol

11:01 AM  
Blogger JC said...

oops I ment I wished his birthday and christmas wasn't so close together.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I know ain't she so silly! This weather is making me all blah like LOL. I just hope it is not really really cold when we go out trick or treating!

Bowlergirl has had her list made out for over a month now, guess she is ready for the big man to come LMAO!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

The weather has been such a roller coaster here. I can't stand the cold weather anymore... that's why I love the south... bring on the SUN! lol

Christmas is just around the corner... yikes! I usually have a list going by now, but things have been so hectic I haven't even thought about it!

Things will get better soon, with B's new job you'll be caught up before you know it!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Haha!! Nanny nanny boo boo, you got my Raaaaain. ;) HEHE ;)

The water is still trying to go down around here and we have more rain comming. ACK! I don't know what we'll do. Well, actually my area is fine. It's Houston I'm worried about. Anywho!!

I'm glad you mentioned Christmas lists. I need to get on top of my lists. We plan on getting that done by the middle of Nov. for 2 children I know. And then the rest of everyone else by the 1st of Dec. So my tree can actually have presents under it for longer than a week this time.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home