Friday, October 13, 2006

::Happy Friday The 13th!::

Happy Friday the 13th friends!!!
Is today a lucky day for you? A bad day? or you just don't give a rats ass? LOL

Well today is always good luck for Hubby so I hope he has a great day today!!

There is no school today it is NEOTA day! So the boys had my friends little boy over lastnight.. Sonshine's first with a friend sleepover... Sonderful has had ONE before a few years ago..
They had tons of fun...But geeze no, school sleep in...UGH They were up before B's alarm..LOL

Mommy may have to nap later...LOL

Well NE Ohio had it's very first snowfall of the year..SIGH.... Yesterday it was flurrying all day practically.. And it was totally noticeable just didn't stick...UGH It is NOT even Halloween!
I thought I was gonna get a chance to enjoy FALL this season...They even say that is going up to high 50s ack IT JUST SNOWED...SIGH ...MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY SHEESH! LOL

Well I hope all is going well with everyone.. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday The 13th!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I love Friday the 13th =)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Aww we had a first 'sleepover' thing too with Princess!
I saw all the snow on TV over the weekend! I think we've gotten some of your cold weather too! blah!!!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home