Tuesday, October 10, 2006

::8 days OR sooner!!::

8 more days until my Sister's induction date!!
Stopping at Blue's blog made me wanna post about it!!

She will be induced on the 18th and then Jacalynn Dawn Enos will be here!!
Unless she wants to come on her own ofcourse, but she will be delivered by C-Section......
I am so happy for my Sister..She is a wonderful Mommy to my Pretty Princess Allyson, And she is excited for it to be done too..Poor thing has been sick the whole entire pregnancy!!

We will try to go down the weekend after Hilary comes home from the hospital!!

I just love being Auntie Ali..or Huncle Ali as my Niece Allyson calls me..LMAO!

I get so excited everytime another or the same sibling gives me a new niece or nephew!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I know, I have the baby fever again now... we have SO MANY friends having babies!

1:04 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Not much longer. I hope you post pic's when you get them. I have the baby fever!!!!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home