Wednesday, November 08, 2006

::Talk, Talk, Talk.. ::

I am sick and tired of talk!!
That is all everyone seems to do anymore..

Everyone just loves to talk......

about how much better it would be for us in a house and not a the small ass trailer... Ya know, I never really thought of this place as small...Damn whattya know 4 people would fit better and be happier in a house..I would never of thunk that shit..IDIOTS!!

About this house that is up for sale..Rent to own and I guess the owner will finance...
Ya ok..there are others in line, with way better credit I am sure, and we are NOT ready to get out of here like that.. It's not like we can just say ok we got a house, see ya later trailer..UM No we have to move it off this lot etc when we go to move... It is going to cost some money to move and we need to plan things and work on things before we move out...It's not like I wanna be here cause sure as shit I don't want to be...I wanted to be outta here last year or two...BUT STOP TRYING TO GET US INTO THIS HOUSE.........GRRRRRRRRRRR

And the best one of all..Comes from my Husband....
He is just now realizing that he needs to let ME take care of our finances..He just can't do it..plain and simple.. I can and I will be from now...Thanks for wisening up young grasshopper, Maybe NOW we can get our shit together huh!
And he came home from work yesterday to tell me that he is appliying for a job he is PERFECT for... Well I thought he was perfect for the job he has at the moment,but I guess this one sounds better.... So he is putting in for it today.........But there is something else.........
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
IT'S IN TEXAS!!
They will pay to relocate and all if he were to get it....

So as you can see people just love to talk talk talk about what me and my family should do, What we need to do etc.... Well just so everyone is clear, I know what I must do for my family... I know what needs done to keep my family safe, happy,healthy and not living in a cardboard box, I just need the help of my spouse!

I just wish the people around me that keep doing this would just stop!
It hurts me... It hurts me to know that we can't afford to get a nicer/bigger place..
It hurts me to see so many doing way better than us...
It hurts me to know that so many people around me think they know what we can and can't do..
It hurts me knowing that so many people are or have talked about me and my family to so many others in the family just for the point of gossip!
And I don't think I am whining, I believe the above would hurt or upset anyone...

You don't think I know that we have f***ed up over the last few years.. You dont think I know this place is to small for us, You dont think I look at the mess everyday and get upset because there is literally not enough room for us and our stuff here any longer and there is NOTHING I can do about that!!

You don't think I am racking my brain EVERY SINGLE day trying to figure out our life and put it back on track...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

It's hard, damn hard.

Big hugs for you.

><(((*>

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ok, so I saw TEXAS and all those other words went out the window. ;)

But yeah, I thought he was happy with the job he has now.

Lots of hugs sweetie!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL Jayme!!

Big hugs girlie... I know that it's been hard for you all. I think you have your head in the right direction and you all seem to be heading there!! Things WILL get better for you!!!!!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home