Friday, November 03, 2006

::Happy November Friends::

Well chop me up and throw me in the fireplace! It is a blizzard out!! We have a good few inches of snow this morning!!

Sooooooooo..... What's been happening? Anyone else with snow??..
Blue,Java, Candlelady and Jaws I don't need to hear about how beautiful it is in the south now..LMAO

I have realized after already two bouts with snow that I am 29 years old and dare I admit it, I AM ENJOYING IT NOW! SIGH!!
It really is beautiful coming down and freshly on the ground..
Me of all people is supposed to hate the snow! But I guess when you live here your whole life and see you moving in the NOT so distant future I guess you learn to deal with it..
I just wasn't ready for it yet, but since this is the 3rd round I am used to it now..

Yesterday was my MIL's birthday!! Hope you had a super day Bonnie!!

Tonight I believe we are heading over to my friends house to hang out, let the kiddos play, shoot the shit, or the kids...LOL HA Kidding......
Her and her Hubby are trying trying trying like hell to get us to move into this house right down the road from them.. It would be a great opportunity, and it is an adorable house but I doubt it is possible..But they sure seem to think so... And it would be perfect for both her and I with babysitters etc.....

So he is really really wanting us to move on their road...lol Since they know the guy they seem to think we can get it if we want it, and he won't do a credit check..But I am not even thinking of trying, if my Husband feels we can and him and her hubby sort it out with the guy without me knowing more power to them because I hate getting my hopes up to be shattered..lol
But at this point it is all talk between us and our friends, I dont think her hubby has even talked to the guy that owns the house yet or anything like that... Just talk of pipe dreams..LOL

Speaking of pipe dreams, My aunt sold her house :(
I knew that was never gonna happen BUT one could only hold out hope right.. Specially cause ones Aunt lives in the GHETTO... I mean the SHITTYEST part of Cleveland So one was actually hoping that her aunt would wisen up and move back to her old house and just not sell it at all, and sell the new one! But now since my Aunt's old house is gone now that means she is really staying put in Cleveland and it is just not safe for her to be living where she is....She is single, Religous, and nieve(sp?) and hates to say no...not a good combo for where she lives :(

Lastnights tv was great!! I had a nice evening!
Today I am home alone and enjoying the shit out of it..LOL
Have a great day gang!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

such a mouth on ya girly, LOL J/k


Ahhh beautiful weather here, I wore a hoodie for a few mins today hehe

9:08 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm glad you all had a nice time at your friends house and that the OC is on now your Thursday nights are complete =) We haven't gotten any snow yet and I can't wait till we do now that I don't have to worry about driving in it I love it....lol plus I got Little Guy now to play in it with, Fun, Fun I have to get him some boots and overalls to go under his coat ohhh and some gloves that actually fit him.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Well, you know, no snow for us. BUT girl!!! It's been freezing here. It's actually warm today though. But on Friday, we FROOOOOOOOOZE at that football game. It was great...LOL

I'd love to see you move finally. But I'm like you. I don't like to think about things like that. Because I don't like getting my hopes all shot to hell.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

girl it is freezing balls here!
too cold for the south...the nights have been getting in the 30s!

don't miss the snow at all! so more to ya! :)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home