Sunday, October 29, 2006

::Whatta Weekend::

Hey Gang!! How has everyone's weekend been?
Ours has been busy..LOL But fun!!
But we also have saddness.. Hubby's Uncle passed away on Friday :(
We were expecting it but ofcourse it is still sad! So many prayers to all my extended inlaws!!

The rest of the weekend was pretty good though!

Saturday the boys were at Aunt Nae's for Bowlergirl's Halloween party! All the kiddos looked awesome and the boys said they had a GREAT time!! Thanks so much for inviting them Aunt Nae!!
While they were over there we headed out to my Moms house and hung with her and my brother and step dad for a bit.. Then my Sister Crystal and her man and kids came into town from Southern Ohio.. So we got to visit.. Then Brian headed to pick up the boys so they got to see my nephew Justin and my neice Caitlynn!
My Mom let them stay the night with evryone last night so about midnight B and I headed home!

Got up about 9:30 this morning to head back out to my Moms house..SIGH So much car time this weekend..LOL Got there and found out that TOT in my brothers city was today so we went out to my brother's house with Caitylnn and Sonderful and Sonshine.. B and my Sister and her fiance took the boys out.. I got to sit this round of TOTing out since I have to do it Tuesday most likely w/OUT B so he went..HEHE Gotta love barders..LOL
We got to see my Dad, who is a roomate of my brothers, and his good friend from Southern Ohio who was in town..

My nephew Justin was a the Browns game!!
WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!! WOOOHOO GO BROWNIES!!!!!!

And after TOTing at my Brothers house we headed b ack to my Moms and had dinner and now we are home and the boys are watching Are We There Yet? And my niece Caitylnn is here with us tonight too!! This is her first time spending the night w/OUT her Mommy!! She is so fun!!
And I miss her so much so tomorrow will be a fun day!!

That is our weekend in a nutshell!! Fun but busy!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Welcome back Jaws...I will email ya 'bout your 'special' blog!!


BIG BIG Congrats to Blue and family on the new arrival of your baby girl!!!
Welcome to the world Miss Haven!!!


And

BIG BIG Congrats to Purplemama and her family on the new arrival of your baby boy!!!
Welcome to the world Mr. Mayson!!


P.S ....HEHEHE LIKE THE NEW VIDEO...LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

wow that is one crazy ass weekend.

Thanks for the welcome back.

11:12 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounss like a fun weekend. Sorry to hear about B's Uncle. Take Care!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love busy weekends! Sounds like you all had a great one!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home