Sunday, November 19, 2006

::So much...::

Hi ya friends!!
SOOOO How was everyone's weekend? Ours was good!!
A few exciting things to mention!

My 10 yr old nephew Justin shot his first deer yesterday..
His Dad and the crew pushed it to him but he was the one that shot it and got it down, it started to try to crawl away and those that know about hunting know that sometimes if a shot deer gets up you have to follow them and they can go for miles and sometimes you lose them so his Dad shot it dead before it could get away but Justin IS the one that got him and all by himself too!!

A HUGE HUGE 8 PT BUCK!!! WOOHOO Go Justin!! His dad is gonna have it mounted for him and it's gonna cost close to 400 dollars yes it is that big the suckers neck shooo THICK..LOL Hopefully I will get some pics soon it was nice and he was sooo proud!!!
So today they had to get it cut up before my nephew headed back home.. So Sonderful got to go with them his first time experiencing that and actually being a part of it so he got to bring some deer meat home.. Bri cooked up a steak for each of the boys and Sonderful ended up eating both of them..LOL We do have some more so they are happy... I think they will eat deer all week...
And neither B or I eat it...LOL Well B WILL from time to time but not I....
***************

Exciting thing part 2........... I HAVE A JOB IF I WANT IT!!!!!! It is only pt and one or two days a week for now but it could be more after Jan., and will make me 50 bucks or so a day, when a friend of mine goes back to her regular job..She is currently on maternity leave from her 'real' job and working at a gas station pt and she does not want to work on Sunday's there anymore so I can have her Sunday's and maybe Saturdays and then all her other days when she quits and goes back to work in Jan...
I have been thinking about it and I think I will take it! I know how to do the gas things and the lottery machine all that jazz...I am just so nervous, since it has been over 6yrs since my last job.. I don't want to screw up , or screw up my friends name there etc..kwim... Just nerves...

Brian told me to do what I want, he doesn't care either way as long as I am happy about my choice...We could use the money, I could use a few hrs away from here... So I will think about it some more and let her know in a day or two..Ofcourse he is trying to get me to take it because he knows I would do great at it and he knows that I really really need a few hrs away ...and 8 hrs every sunday is surely away from here..LOL But he doesn't want me to feel that he is pushing me to do something... AWWWW he really is great ain't he :)
**********

Exciting pt 3..... YAAAAAAA I got to see my Jacalantern......HEHEHE My new niece Jacalynn is just so precious and tiny in person...I wanted to sneak her under my coat and take her away with me..HEHE I am sooo happy I got to finally 'meet' her!!

My mom had a great time on Saturday night!! I got her some funny gifts....My cake turned out sooo yummy!!

On a sad note... I think I will be losing a big chunk of hair.. I have no other choice but to cut out my horrible horrible 'dreaded' knot in my hair..OMG It is so bad... I would tell my mom and sisters and they kept saying oh we can get it out blah blah blah..I'm like "um, you have not seen it yet" And sure as shit soon as they did they were like '"omg, I dont' think that will ever come out" AHHHHHH NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!
So I don't know what to do... I don't have the money until Friday to get it done at a salon IF they can even save any of it... :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!!! I hope you're able to save some hair!

3:42 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

AHK! I hope everything works out with your hair, at least it's winter and you can wear a funky hat, LOL

8:36 AM  
Blogger JC said...

UGHH Ali I am so sorry I didn't get back to ya about your hair. I really didn't know what to tell ya to do. Woo HOO ON the job how awesome!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home