Tuesday, October 14, 2008

::Layouts Complete::

To Date I have completed... 1o
LOL It is not alot since I have been 'dabbleing' for a few years now, but I have like no papers..
We have NO scrapping stores around here and Walmart blows for papers... I would rather buy kits instead of packs of papers and Walmart has like NO kits... GRRR...
I have the lil bit of extra money to put into this hobby but no place to shop..Guess I better start looking online again...
They are also not the most beautiful ones I have seen..lol But they are mine. :)
I will be posting some photos of them here to share with you all soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

My favorite place to visit is www.scrapperie.com Hope to see you visit us. :) :)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home