Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I'm loving it!

I LOVE preparing taxes, it is so fun, Never thought i would hear that but it is !!!
I have done a few returns this year, including my own!

The snow wont stop here either! UGH, I am so ready to never see a snowflake again..

I have done a few digital layouts lately but nothing on real paper lately... I have just been so busy with work...I work everday but Tuesday and Sunday all 12 hr days right now, during the 'peak' of tax season..But I want to dig into something this weekend I think...

Oh and the best news of all... BOTH OF MY BOYS GOT 4.0's!!!! WOO HOOO GO BOYS!! I LOVE YOU AND AM SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU!

Ok enough jabbing at the jaws, time to get my hair done and my face on for work...see ya after 9 sometime tonight world..... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home