Friday, October 17, 2008

What a bitch.......

My Aunt is a total bitch and I hope I never talk to or see her again...
She called my mom up the other night, On the anniversary of my grandfathers death mind you, to tell my 52 yr old mother that her father is not her bio father.. WTF? Are you kidding me?
BOTH her parents are dead and you bring this up now, and while your doing it your pretty much laughing in her face...OMG I AM SO LIVID...

My poor Momma is soo hurt and upset by all of this..She says she has proof, yadayada supposedly my great aunt who lives in the old folks place my aunt works at is the one who told this to my aunt.. She just hurt my mom more than anyone ever did, The man is dead and gone and there was no need for my aunt to do what she did int he way she did it and say the things she said to my mother...

SOOOOOOOO I emailed her, I know I know but I can't sit by and watch her do this to my mother without her knowing how fucking wrong it was what she did.

Anyway...here is a copy of the email I sent her.. I read it to my sisters over the phone and they wanted their names added to it at the end of the email...What do you think? Would you have done the same?
*************
Aunt Rosie..
I just wanted to write to you and ask you how you could do what you did to my mom?You had no right to do what you did the way you did it, and on the anniversary of his death too. You didn't just change her life by saying what you did you but changed ours too.
If you were a sister that wanted to show you cared about her then you would of called her and asked to get together and sit down and talk like sisters would. Instead what you did was pretty much laugh in her face. That is just sick. And to make a comment about "Maybe that is why he was so mean to you" WOW...You dont think that all the years she had to deal with that hurt her enough? You don't think that maybe all these years she thought about how she was pretty much singled out in the abuse dept. from him anyways?
If you honestly sat and thought about it, if this was you would you want it brought to you the way you brought this to my mother. I just can't sit by and not say anything, how you did this was very very wrong. You just hurt her more than anyone ever has. You rarely ever call her and when you do it is to rub in her face that your dad is not her dad, again that is sick. The man is dead did you really find it important to do that?
I really do hope that you feel atleast a little sad about what you did and how you did it, and the things you said to her.
And I wont even go into the fact that because your other sister wasn't the sister you wanted her to be you couldn't even attend her oldest sons funeral. Did you even call her? I really hope you did. I am pretty positive that no matter how YOU were treated or how YOU treated your sister she would of been there for you if you were in her situation. I myself can never forget or forgive what you did to my Mother.You really showed how much you care for her and this family.
AliciaCrystal and Hilary

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh my goodness Ali, that was completely rude of your aunt!! :( And I think the email you sent her was said pefectly.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home